But Japanese really isn’t that hard…
I wonder what Japanese you are learning. Other than that, hats off to people who Japanese comes easy to.
- mekonekou likes this
- reunicluster reblogged this from fuckyeahsadjapanesestudent and added:
- neonraine said:I would very much like to learn this easy version of Japanese!
- kaipie said:Seriously. At least when I took French, I could vaguely speak in the way an actual French person would. I’m pretty sure I will never sound like a native Japanese speaker.
- kaipie likes this
- inkinthesink said:preach! The only not-hard thing about Japanese is conjugation because even the irregulars are regular in their way. other than that, everything is hard. even the stuff that seems easy at first is actually hard!
- reversebladesword likes this
- fuckyeahsadjapanesestudent posted this